- What is the maximum capacity of the venue seated and standing?
Always check to see how many they can accommodate both seated and standing to make sure that it is just right for you.
- Is the venue available on my preferred date?
Dates get booked up very quickly, so booking early is advisable.
- What time can we have the venue from? What time does it close?
Always check this so that you can tell your guests the party start and finish time so that everyone is prepared.
- Can I visit the venue before I commit to paying a deposit?
Most venues welcome site visits. For some of the elaborate themed parties, they will not be set up months before, but they will have mood-boards that they can show you so that you can visualise it.
- Can I provide my own entertainment or does the venue provide this?
Christmas parties tend to fall into two categories – one that provides absolutely everything and you pay an all-inclusive price for the package, the other where you hire the venue and provide everything else yourself. Always double check with the venue.
- What will it cost me per head?
If you opt for an all-inclusive party, then you will be quoted a price per head. If you decide to do more of a DIY party, then you will need to factor in costs for all elements.
- Will I be able to do a food tasting prior to the party?
Most venues offer free tastings a couple of months prior to your party. Some will charge for this and then refund when you book.
- Will there be a cloakroom available?
Yes, in most cases there will be a cloakroom, but it is always worth checking.
- Can I book based on minimum numbers with the potential to add more guests?
This is usually fine, but do bear in mind that if you are booking a shared or joiner party, spaces will sell out quickly.
Please contact us at Christmas Venues London if you would like some help in finding the perfect Christmas party venue on 020 7186 8687 or complete the form below.